Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 265 times)

Offline MrAnggaR

Difference between Bitcoin and real money?
« on: November 15, 2017, 03:21:47 PM »
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

★ ======================================================= ★

★ MrAnggaR ★ WeAreAnonymous Anonymous From Indonesian  ★
★ ======================================================= ★

Offline hadiboys

Re: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:53:43 PM »
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

I can only tell that if you hold Bitcoin since last year, you will have more Cash today... Why?? Because fiat currency is monopolized and printed without transparency. Whereas everything running on blockchain is transparent and cant be manipulated...

Offline Pangrango

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 11:09:38 PM »

I can only tell that if you hold Bitcoin since last year, you will have more Cash today... Why?? Because fiat currency is monopolized and printed without transparency. Whereas everything running on blockchain is transparent and cant be manipulated...

Well i agree with you prof, Bitcoin and other ALT coin is transparent, every single coin can trace where they go and from where we got, and FIAT money is controled by government in each country. 
>>>TALK LESS DO MORE AND DO THE BEST FOR IT<<<

Offline thiec

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 06:17:33 PM »

There are many investment, you could pick that you more comfortable with.
Different investment have different advantage & disadvantage.

Your Q is why would you invest in bitcoin, may i ask compare to what type investment that you prefer to?

1st
If you want to buy bitcoin, its as easy as buying stock or dollars if you live in non dollars and development country that have own country easily devalue compare to dollars
So bitcoin is an asset like stock or dollars, its not about you covert your money to bitcoin, its about you BUY bitcoin as assets

2nd
Some country not allow gamble or forbidden or its against law. So gamble with your money mean you have to transfer your money to gamble webmaster account and its easily detected so you may face an authority.Another reason is you care about your identity, bitcoin will allow you to be identity hidden. So if you dont have problem with law or identity being stolen, than dont use bitcoin to gamble

3rd
Bitcoin is an asset and almost like gold, we call as gold 2.0
If you like to invest in gold than you will like bitcoin, since they have similar point in many aspect that you hope from gold, its rare, its a hedging asset against dollars, its universal currency (the real currency since ancient time)

4th
Bitcoin against dollar...
Maybe above post already explain it.
Taxes? Yes, you may pay less tax if you hide your bitcoin but it is not what bitcoin use for